0.5ton Crane with Electric Trolley
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Transport Package:||Plywood Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: WBH-00501SE
- Application: Workshop Usage
- Sling Type: Chain
- Power Source: Electric
- Installation: Assembled
- Condition: New
- Maximum Lifting Weight: 0.875 Ton
- Hoist Lift Speed: 6.8 M/Min
- Hoist Color: Lemon Yellow(as You Choose)
- Business Type: Hoist Manufacturer; Hoist Factory
- Specification: 0.5 ton electric hoist
- HS Code: 8425110000
- Type: Small Crane
- Tower Crane Type: Under Slewing Cranes
- Main Girder Form: Single Girder
- Moving Type: Wheel
- Certification: ISO9001: 2000, CE
- Place of Origin: Shanghai, China
- Maximum Lifting Height: 120m
- Certificate: Certificate
- Hoist Chain: Fec G80
- Trademark: VANBON, OEM
- Origin: Shanghai, China
1. Certificate: ISO9001: 2008, CE.
2. Approve any electric chain hoist as you want.
3. Design and Manuafacturer electric chain hoist.
4. Rotation stability, high efficiency, labor-saving.
5. Small size, light weight, nice appearance.
6. Compact structure.
Electric Chain Hoist Structures:
Light aluminum alloy shell shall be adopted, which is light but hard and fit for the use in the terrible work environment with a high heat dissipation rate and all tightness design.
2. Inverse phase sequence protecting device:
It is the special electrical installation which controls the circuit not to work in case of wiring error in the power supply.
3. Limit switch:
The limit switch device is installed where the weight is lifted on and off to make the motor to stop automatically so as to prohibit the chains from exceeding for safety.
It is used to prohibit the emergencies from occuring in case of the leakage in the switch.
5. Side magnetic braking device:
This device shall realize the instant brake in case of the power dump.
6. Chain bag:
It shall be light, handsome and durable.
The chain shall adopt the imported FEC80 ultra heat-treatable aluminum alloy chain.
|Standard Lifting Height(m)||3|
|Weight Added with 1m Higher(kg)||0.81||1.1||2.3||2.3||2.8||2.8|